Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasssssssssssssssaaaa
You can get on irc too, Shad is on break so you won't get auto-kicked. :D
And make sure not to anger the High Elf, since I can't save you then. Would think 1.5 years of work & taxes to B} would land me a co-leader spot by now, but nope, still eating at the peasant's table.
Heart
[Image: wc3peasant.jpg]
[Image: AK7ba.png]

(10-10-2012, 04:24 AM)Nightmare Wrote: You can get on irc too, Shad is on break so you won't get auto-kicked. :D
And make sure not to anger the High Elf, since I can't save you then. Would think 1.5 years of work & taxes to B} would land me a co-leader spot by now, but nope, still eating at the peasant's table.
Heart
[Image: wc3peasant.jpg]
XD, I don´t wanna interfere with your clan relationships brah!
I already explained my position, and no worries, I will not further promote bad attitudes or misunderstandings!
I might jump on the IRC wagon, but only to say hi to you my friend (and maybe tell a joke or a stroy , XD). Don´t count on it though, but count me in and keep me up to date for the weekend fighting scene!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of loveee!
Hopefully they become a reality soon so we can play ;o

(10-09-2012, 03:54 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Let me make this straight, stuff that happens on the AC forum doesn't carry over here. Does not mean you will find it impossible to get banned if you piss me off. Personal things will carry over. I like RK, and so I'll not have any of that hate here. Also be aware that when you say "AC Devs" you include 3(maybe 4) people here.

Because of your opinions, I'd suggest you keep yourself out of AC politics around here.

Welcome to our forums!
Amen.
Rule 19, ur banned again.