Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B}Movie and TV Thread
(No not talking about the jerry seinfeld movie about the genus Apis)

What movies y'all like?

For me, I liked Pursuit of Happyness, the Dark Knight Trilogy, and...some others that I'll have to think about.
How about you guys?
Hot Fuzz
Terminator 2
Everything Pixar except Cars 2
Every Steve Martin movie
LotR trilogy
Flying High!/Airplane
The Naked Gun
Oh Get Smart was great.
Bolt <3

Lots of movies, Silent Hill being my fave horror movie, Ted for comedy, Speed (1994) as a good action movie, Spirited Away for a great storyline as well as The Blind Side and Fantastic Mr. Fox, and of course Hancock for just plain sick comedy.
LOTR is awesome, (new) Batman movies are awesome, Inception is extra awesome. Other movies are also awesome, many of them are found in the genres action and thriller.
Though I do like Dark Knight/LOTR/etc. here are some that haven't been said yet.

Deathnote I & II - Japanese live action version of the anime, english dubbed voicing <3 Change it up enough from the anime to make it worth watching, and the ending is better. Must Watch. It's unique and has the greatest battle of wits in history. WATCH IT, or ELSE. Can probably be found online for streaming or download <3
http://www.animeultima.tv/uploads/anime_...ailpic.jpg
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb58..._movie.jpg

Office Space - made me drop college when I saw what my future looked like through this movie.

Screwed - funny <3

Falling Down - Epic movie where the antagonist is the main character, even though he means good throughout the movie outside of some certain violent acts. Foo Fighters' video for their song 'Walk' is a parody of this movie.

V for Vendetta - This is what will happen with the AC community if the oppressive dev regime continues.

SAW 1-7 - Not just a gore/torture fest. The story isn't bad and has some nice twists. Smile

And random comedies like dodgeball, happy gilmore, along came polly, bruce almighty, all movies with those actors except new ones.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

The Golden films:
Bambi 1942
Random Harvest 1942 (1 Academy Award)
The Best Years of Our Lives 1946 (7 Academy Awards)
Ben-Hur 1959 (11 Academy Awards)
To Kill a Mockingbird 1962 (3 Academy Awards)
My Fair Lady 1964 (8 Academy Awards)
Ghandi -1982 (8 Academy Awards)
Hunt for Red October 1990 (1 Academy Award)

For you young folk here are some of my "modern" favorites
Live Free or Die Hard
Surfs Up
Speed Racer
The Incredibles
The Borne series
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Bambi + Red October <3
(08-26-2012, 12:58 AM)Orynge is cool Wrote: Bambi + Red October <3

HAHAHA yes good combo

(08-25-2012, 04:56 AM)Nightmare Wrote: V for Vendetta - This is what will happen with the AC community if the oppressive dev regime continues.

Funny, someone in the AC community once confided to me that they thought I was like V. I've never seen the film, maybe I should.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

I don't know about that comparison!
[Image: AK7ba.png]