Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential Bodyguards vs Snipers Alliance
The Shield} wins in a tight game
This a set was between =SA=Waffles{e} and B}Verse (me).

The first match
His choice
Map: ac_africa
Mode: Deathmatch
Waffles took the first point, and after a few seesaw shots, he took the early lead. I came back and took a one shot lead about halfway through. From there on out we were even with Waffles taking the final shot to make it 20 all. After we had finished the entire set. Waffles said I had won, I wasn't aware of the fact, and after further instruction and research realized that I had a slight lead regarding points. Accolades to Waffles for insisting that I had won as I was ready and willing to call it a tie.
ScreenShot

The second match
My choice
Map: appollo_castle3.5
Mode: Survivor
Simply put, Waffles won. I took the first duel, after which Waffles dominated. I never saw the light of day again. I threw a curve ball at Waffles in the form of a map that he was unfamiliar with, but he adapted quickly and extended his lead throughout the entire match. At the end I recived a complement that I greatly appreciate from Waffles:

Code:
Mar 05 20:55:49 =SA=Waffles{e}: ur a great mental player
Mar 05 20:55:50 =SA=Waffles{e}: sure
Mar 05 20:55:59 =SA=Waffles{e}: hard to guess your movements
Mar 05 20:56:10 B}Verse: Thanks, and thats about it right now,
Mar 05 20:56:19 =SA=Waffles{e}: haha well ur aim has gotten way better
Thank you Waffles! that's why I play--the mental game.
ScreenShot

The third match
Map: ac_gothic
Mode: Hunt the Flag
Waffles again took the early lead with two flags taken. Both of us took another pair of flags. I then responded with six, yes 6, unanswered flags taken. I was PUMPED! But, Waffles quickly deflated me and made it an even game with four unanswered flags himself. Bah humbug, I was looking forward to crushing him. The rest of the game was fairly close. In the final 50 seconds I came back from behind to take the win. Good game Waffles.
ScreenShot

I am looking forward to playing against Waffles again.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Where's the one between the =SA= team of waffles and I against the B} team of Noobicus and you, Verse?
I like that one :D
(especially since we got revenge, heh heh heh)
(04-05-2011, 01:58 PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Where's the one between the =SA= team...since we got revenge, heh heh heh)

I could add it. I didn't because I didn't consider it an official Clan Match between =SA= and B}. Noobicus was an applicant at the time. As far as I'm concerned, it's just a difference in definitions. Ronald_Reagan didn't add the ones I had with him when I was an applicant. He did add them in my application area, but not in the Clan Match area. If I could have Ronald_Reagan and Noobicus let me know what they think for future, I would greatly appreciate it. That way no one feels like I'm snubbing them just because we lost, cause I'm not afraid to admit defeat.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Okay, that's a good reason
I understand
Smile