Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I <3 B}
I <3 Razta. Good to see you here :D
Metal, eh? Underoath is my fave.
Oh, and welcome to the forums.
Keep cubin'!
Thank all of you for the positive remarks, and the welcomes!
I am glad to be here within such a friendly community Smile

If any of you want to have a game, i'll be on your IRC channel, so just hit me up and we'll have a frag fest!
martail arts :o
wat style do you do?
(07-16-2011, 03:28 PM)Kakarrot Wrote: martail arts :o
wat style do you do?

Muay Thai Tongue
I don't have the time to practice and get my next belt yet i'm currently still pretty low in the rankings lol..
I will take it up again when I have the time though, that's for sure.
Thanks for the question :]
lol
im higher up in the lower rankings
i take shouri gojo ryu
brown belt ftw
PWNIES!!
pony pony pony
Bahahahaha epic orynge xD
(07-15-2011, 03:38 PM)Razta Wrote: Some of my favorite things include: Motorcross

do you have a bike? I am not a motocross rider (but have thought about it) I have owned many street bikes, are you a street rider too?

(07-15-2011, 03:38 PM)Razta Wrote: I love my metal/rock( being a drummer and all )

Awesome, I dabbled in drums in the past. What kind of kit do you have?
Quick, name your top 5 metal/rock drummers. Smile

(07-15-2011, 03:38 PM)Razta Wrote: [*]I joke around a lot, but I am becomming a lot more mature in the way I do it, as it has offended people in the past.

Yes, that is was makes AC fun is the interaction. I enjoy those who can joke about their games. I enjoy being in game with the likes of you and shad and evanzo.

(07-15-2011, 03:38 PM)Razta Wrote: I have noticed many members of your clan lately, and knew some of them before they had joined B} (namely, shadowZ) and I really enjoy playing with all of them in game, and chatting to them on IRC, you are all really top guys, and I love the community you have going on here. You have an impressive clan going on here guys, all of you are well respected players throughout the entire AC community, top marks fellas! I am excited to be a part of that now after having signed up here, and look forward to playing/talking with you guys in the future!

Thanks for the kind words Razta. I <3 this clan for the way it is shaping up. I applied back when it was just RR and Verse. I was worried about what the future would bring and am ecstatic with how it has all worked out. The quality of clanmates and clan friends is fantastic. Thanks to everyone who has been a part of this.

Welcome Razta, I look forward to playing and chatting in the future. Cool
LOL is that your signature?
OMG so much <3