PB Forums
Application extended to evanzo23: [Accepted] - Printable Version

+- PB Forums (https://pbclan.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Assault Cube Public (https://pbclan.net/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Applications (https://pbclan.net/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Application extended to evanzo23: [Accepted] (/thread-108.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Application extended to evanzo23: [Accepted] - Shadz - 04-30-2011

This guy is quite a veteran in the AC community. His reputation speaks for himself, having been a leader of both GGA and o2. I've known him for a bit now, ranging from the friendly trollings on the o2 channel to playing IRC uno on RR's bot. I've also seen him do quite well on the TyD ladder (fellow ladder whore for noobicus Tongue), pwning me in the pubs like none other. When RR had first talked to him, evanzo had originally intended to restart o2 to a new level, but due to some other time consuming things, he did not have the time to do so. Because of this he has expressed an interest to join the Presidential Bodyguards and so I give him an invitation to apply. Do yer thang evan :D

BTW if he were to be accepted he would be the youngest member in our clan - hehe

RE: Application extended to evanzo23 - evanzo23 - 04-30-2011

(04-30-2011, 06:00 PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: This guy is quite a veteran in the AC community. His reputation speaks for himself, having been a leader of both GGA and o2. I've known him for a bit now, ranging from the friendly trollings on the o2 channel to playing IRC uno on RR's bot. I've also seen him do quite well on the TyD ladder (fellow ladder whore for noobicus Tongue), pwning me in the pubs like none other. When RR had first talked to him, evanzo had originally intended to restart o2 to a new level, but due to some other time consuming things, he did not have the time to do so. Because of this he has expressed an interest to join the Presidential Bodyguards and so I give him an invitation to apply. Do yer thang evan :D

BTW if he were to be accepted he would be the youngest member in our clan - hehe

1. What is your playing style like?
My playing style.. Well, I do a lot of talking. :D If you see me, you will notice that I am probably using either the AR or shotgun (never forget my gibbing "sturf") to get some frags!

2. Some screenshots of your playing.
[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: 3.jpg]

3. Past clans you have been in, and why you left.
|GGA| It was done. I was tired of it. The website was a poorly made forumotion forum. Shall I go on?
o2| My current clan. I enjoyed this clan and still do, but I have not found the time to manage it.

4. Past nicknames.
o2|evanzo23
|GGA|evanzo23
|ELITE|Vertigo (As a joke, ask Darkside)
evanzo23
evanzo (not in AssaultCube, but online)

5. Have you ever been banned/blacklisted, and why?
Yes, from anything that is administrated by MusicMan(10). Self-explanatory.

6. Why do you want to be in the clan?
Well, just about everyone in your clan here is pretty friendly and I enjoy talking with your guys. And, I do want a clan as I have grown to find that I don't have enough time to manage and run a clan.. Oh well.. Sad

7. Just talk about yourself or anything else for a few sentences.
Just read this: :| http://forum.tearyoudown.com/showthread.php?tid=1880

8. Ask me if you have any questions Tongue

RR edit: Screenshots are now urls.

RE: Application extended to evanzo23 - Droid - 04-30-2011

Good Luck with your app! Smile

RE: Application extended to evanzo23 - Verse - 04-30-2011

evanzo23 nice to meet you. I look forward to getting to know you and your guns through the the application process.

RE: Application extended to evanzo23 - Nightmare - 04-30-2011

(04-30-2011, 08:37 PM)Verse Wrote: evanzo23 nice to meet you. I look forward to getting to know you and your guns through the the application process.

This.Cool

RE: Application extended to evanzo23 - Ronald_Reagan - 04-30-2011

Another app?
:'(

At least it will be an enjoyable one!
Hehe, good luck and lets have fun!

RE: Application extended to evanzo23 - Shadz - 05-01-2011

Hahaha
BTW is it just me or are the screenshots not appearing?

RE: Application extended to evanzo23 - Nightmare - 05-01-2011

^yeah same problem here, Shad.

RE: Application extended to evanzo23 - Ronald_Reagan - 05-01-2011

I changed them to urls. MyBB seems to have trouble with screenshots sometimes.

RE: Application extended to evanzo23 - evanzo23 - 05-01-2011

Ah, the URL for the screenshots is my fault. On the website that they are hosted on, you have to be logged into their system to view the files. Sorry about that. :/ I will update them to my current website.