Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aekom's poorly written app [Withdrawn]
Heyo. After shadZ's cheque went though, I've finally decided to apply to B}. :D

What is your playing style like?

I'm fairly decent with both the sniper rifle and SMG (always played with these two in 1.0), but you'll mostly see me use the AR in inters/CMs, because it's the only gun I can score proper wins with. Tongue

I'm pretty much comfortable with all the official map/modes in the game, but I enjoy playing the less common maps...I feel it's more of a challenge than the standard inter ones (des3, depot).

Some screenshots of your playing.

I've got quite a few of em, but I'll pick ones from inters this month.

[Image: pjdZb.jpg]

[Image: 8r3tW.jpg]

[Image: 0m36C.jpg]

Past clans you have been in, and why you left.

Only clan worth talking about is eQ. If you really want to know why, PM me here or on irc.

Past nicknames

I've been Aekom since day one. If you see the name Aekom in any other game, that'll be me. Smile

'cept for this guy: http://steamcommunity.com/id/aekom

I knew I shouldn't have changed my steam profile url. ¬_¬

Have you ever been banned/blacklisted, and why? Nope and nope.

Why do you want to be in the clan?

I've known B} since the day I started getting involved in the AC community. We've played plenty of matches together, and now I feel is the time I join the ranks of people stupid enough to risk their lives for politicians. Wink

My history outside of AC

I spent most of my childhood involved in Motorsport. I was at Buckmore Park for nearly 7 years go-karting. Sadly, I've had to give it up since I've been busy at uni/college this academic year to study Physics, so now I just dedicate my time to my studies, friends and ofc AC.

What are your favorite three songs? (Youtube links would be nice)

This changes every month for me lol, so here's two random tracks picked from my huge playlist I always take with me for the long car journeys, or trips abroad.

What is your favorite picture?

I took a picture the other day near Piccadilly Circus, looked pretty cool:

http://i.imgur.com/K9S5t.jpg xD

Anyways, I'll stop taking liberties with your time and end the application here. Thanks for reading!
[Image: A2Rm7.gif]
Aekom, I've respected you for a long time know. I support your application.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Very cool! [Image: v16jI.gif]
I support your application too. This makes up the 2 supports you needed to start off Smile
Good luck!
[Image: 11867.png]
[Image: surprisedbaby2.jpg]
[Image: AK7ba.png]

GL (p.s. You got support A LOT faster than i did Tongue)
Awesome, thanks for the supports guys.
[Image: A2Rm7.gif]
I thought this was a joke.

My Twinkie friend, go kick their asses!

You got this!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA I support it too.

Just a note (other B} can correct me if I'm wrong) that your app will probably sidelined for the time being depending on how long Phantom's takes.

But in other news:
YAYAYAYAYA...
(03-22-2012, 04:34 AM)Aekom Wrote: time I join the ranks of people stupid enough to risk their lives for politicians. Wink
I'm CharlyMurphie and I support this messageTongue
03/20/80