Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Phantom's new application [Denied]
What is your playing style like?
I love the ar and it is the only weapon i use, except for osok of course, speaking of osok, it is my best mode, even though my favorite is dm, i like ac_douze and desert (your basic noob maps) I also love gothic, shine, and arid. I am pretty good at no scope headshots so watch out
Some Screenshots of me playing.
file:///C:/Users/Jesse/Documents/AssaultCube_v1.1/screenshots/20110803_20.38.57_ac_douze_TDM.jpg
file:///C:/Users/Jesse/Documents/AssaultCube_v1.1/screenshots/20110713_17.35.51_ac_douze_OSOK.jpg
I hope these links work because they may not! Like i said i am not the best with computers.
Past clans i have been in.
My first clan was |SKY| but unfortunately that clan died and i was forced to find a new one, i stumbled upon |FOX| Bearenwolf playing and noted how good he was, i asked for a try out and he whooped my butt, ever since then i was dedicated to joining |FOX|, I finally got in after a couple of months of trying out. I then stayed loyal to |FOX| until it died as well, so then i went to the "continuation" of |FOX| |SU7| unfortunately that clan is not going anywhere so i have decided to attempt to join presidential bodyguards.
Past Nicknames
When i first started playing, i was Jesse, but i have been phantom pretty much the whole time.
Have I ever been Blacklisted
Nope. Im too much of a noob with computers to get into trouble with hacking
Why do i want to be in this clan?
I want to join this clan because they seem to be good friendly people who enjoy pubbing, with a skill level similar to mine. Plus I wanted to join a clan that is ACTIVE being active as a clan is great. And finally, X-Ray Dog said this would be a good fit and i would never refute the great X-Ray Dog Tongue.
Me in a couple of sentences.
I am a teenage boy who loves assault cube, wrestling and taking latin, I wrestle at my high school and have won state titles in latin competitions for the past three years, I love to laugh, have a good sense of humor and cant wait to meet all the members of B}.
Three Favorite Songs.
Well, my favorite band is rise against, so their song audience of one is my favorite, I also like Carry on my Wayward Son, by Kansas. And finally i would go with.. Friday by Rebecca Black (jk) I would say Moment 4 Life by Nicki Minaj is another favorite.
If i had a $100 dollar gift card to Best Buy
I would get Madden 13 for the ps2 I love playing sports games on ps2, and combat arms is the only other fps I play.
Thanks a lot for reading this guys, and i hope i get in! :D
here is a screenshot of me playing in the last clan match i had with |FOX| http://imgur.com/2uIxl
Great to see that you followed our advice. As I stated, hang out in our IRC and allow us to get to know you Smile
[Image: 11867.png]
GOOOOOOOD LUCK!

=SA=RCJD
Mistmare vs. Noob & Phantom

tosok douze
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/420/0...e3181e.png
ctf depot
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4116/...4fb99e.png
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Bonus Question:
You seem to like/respect XRD a lot.
Why not apply to eQ?
I was able to get a few games in with Phantom. Since my ss wont upload, I will just post the scores.

OSOK ac_douze
Droid: 43
Phantom: 23

LSS ac_douze
Droid: 23
Phantom: 12

DM ac_desert
Droid: 27
Phantom: 17

Good games. The only thing I noticed with your game is you seem to leave yourself vulnerable to being killed a lot. What I mean by that is when you are shooting at someone and you have to reload, move a lot or hide behind a wall or box.

Another thing I noticed that bothers me is that you tend to say "I stink" or "I suck" a lot. You need to have self confidence. Just because you aren't doing well doesn't mean you suck. If you think you suck then everyone else will think you suck. Have a positive attitude and good luck on your app Smile
[Image: 307198.png]
Droid is getting rusty at LSS it seems, he usually doesn't die.

(03-17-2012, 02:34 PM)Nightmare Wrote: Droid is getting rusty at LSS it seems, he usually doesn't die.

I haven't played it in a while and I have had nobody to play it with Confused
[Image: 307198.png]
* Nightmare goes to make a lss map to 1v1 droid on.

Information 
Phantom, I'm glad to see you took some time to get your application in better order.

Now here are some things you should know: your application has begun, and you have some deadlines to meet.

1 week from to day you need to get at least 2 members to support your application.

2 weeks from today you will have another deadline. But, right now concern yourself about the first deadline.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]