Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF cm
No, I added onto it. Nothing got deleted or changed :|
Actually it got a bit worse after I edited it XD
lol, me RikPik were playing a CM a while ago, and we weren't used to that rule either. XD
(08-24-2011, 02:40 AM)Orynge Wrote: lol, me RikPik were playing a CM a while ago, and we weren't used to that rule either. XD

+1 Heart to you.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

(08-23-2011, 12:36 PM)Nightmare Wrote: Note that we don't play clans often who are so victory hungry(like the ones you mentioned) that they pick cla/rvsf. This is the first time its happened so they were unaware of the "rule." Simple misunderstanding. Sleepy

Agreed, this kind of misunderstanding happens in real life too - sometimes it leads into a very heated discussion... Sad

(08-23-2011, 12:59 PM)evanzo23 Wrote: After this, we were unaware of what may be a generally accepted guideline of clan matches, and that was that you can pick your side in a clan match. Personally, I stated my view that if you wish to play a certain mode and map, you should be able to play both sides, CLA or RVSF, with equal level of difficulty and skill. There would, then, be no reason for you to need to pick to play as a certain team in a match.

I think you don't fully understand why clans want to play on a side additionally to map / mode. This has 2 main reasons: Some maps have one side on which it's easier to play. This applies to CLA Desert3 for example. It's easier to defend cause you have to only care about 2 entries which are pretty tight whereas RVSF has 3 entries which are easier to use to come into the base (and hard for the blue team to defend, you never feel safe in that base), escaping is harder than getting in.... xD

Also the overall defense is easier on the left side on Desert 3 (sniper time Wink ), on the left side you can easily watch out for opponents by looking down, enemies have to look up, that's harder. And you have an advance concerning armour: Both bases got a helmet, but on the right side of CLA you have a kevlar that is much easier to get for the red team. The control of armour is very important in clan matches.

So this is it for Desert3 (I think that's enough to understand what I tried to point out). But there are more official maps which favour one side, Chubby and I always picked CLA Sunset for a good reason... Wink

(08-23-2011, 06:58 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: No, I added onto it. Nothing got deleted or changed :|
Actually it got a bit worse after I edited it XD

RR being rude :o
(08-24-2011, 09:42 AM)Aight Wrote:
(08-23-2011, 12:59 PM)evanzo23 Wrote: After this, we were unaware of what may be a generally accepted guideline of clan matches, and that was that you can pick your side in a clan match. Personally, I stated my view that if you wish to play a certain mode and map, you should be able to play both sides, CLA or RVSF, with equal level of difficulty and skill. There would, then, be no reason for you to need to pick to play as a certain team in a match.

I think you don't fully understand why clans want to play on a side additionally to map / mode. This has 2 main reasons: Some maps have one side on which it's easier to play. This applies to CLA Desert3 for example. It's easier to defend cause you have to only care about 2 entries which are pretty tight whereas RVSF has 3 entries which are easier to use to come into the base, escaping is harder than getting in.... xD Also the overall defense is easier on the left side on Desert 3 (sniper time Wink ), on the left side you can easily watch out for opponents by looking down, enemies have to look up, that's harder. And you have an advance concerning armour: Both bases got a helmet, but on the right side of CLA you have a kevlar that is much easier to get for the red team. So this is it for Desert3 but there are more official maps which favour one side, Chubby and I always picked CLA Sunset with a good reason... Wink

I understand what you are saying that some maps favor certain sides. My point of this was that you shouldn't vote a map and mode combination that places your team on the side with a lesser advantage. Tongue
@ Aight. See my screenshots on page 1 to prove your point about CLAhax.
:D
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Wow look what I missed while I was on vacation! HA HA! Perfect timing. Like they said when I was on the Ag committee, "Looks like there's peace in the valley once again."
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]