Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF cm
Alright well im here to see what B thinks of this:

Me and Darky had a 2v2 with Evan and Droid...they had their pick they won gg

But when me and darky wanted the CLA for our choice yet Droid and Evan for some reason didnt want us to use it after a pointless argument we ended up not having the match.I want to see what you guys think because honestly i think this is just disrespectful and not suppose to happen from a B}

http://pastebin.com/u2A39DJr

Please give me your thoughts....

Is being on CLA this big of a deal? :p
[Image: d8a7f61957ef435cafb30aa.png]
[Image: dc8b985e1dea4a17ac0f747.png]
I stand corrected by these screenshots, yes it is!

Welcome to the forum, lucky. :D
Note that we don't play clans often who are so victory hungry(like the ones you mentioned) that they pick cla/rvsf. This is the first time its happened so they were unaware of the "rule." Simple misunderstanding. Sleepy
Now we all know that we can pick the side with the four kevlars in base. Thanks. Heart

[Image: AK7ba.png]

well..thanks Nightmare..but i did get very annoyed by that so we just ended the match with a gg....

To let all know yes you can pick the side you like...everytime we cm MA and oNe they always do it lol
(08-23-2011, 12:38 PM)lucky Wrote: well..thanks Nightmare..but i did get very annoyed by that so we just ended the match with a gg....

To let all know yes you can pick the side you like...everytime we cm MA and oNe they always do it lol

As we said before, we were unaware of such a "rule." And as such, we didn't want to play the match that way. I stated that we might be able to converse between both of our clans as to how we can play.

lucky, I don't mean to get on your case, but you refuse to accept something other than the way you want to have something. At the beginning of our match, you made a fuss over lag on a server. You wished to have a match on the mewtwo server, but Droid would lag there, just as you would seemingly lag on ours. On B}Bold, sure, you had a 250 ping, but that was nothing to truly affect gameplay.

After this, we were unaware of what may be a generally accepted guideline of clan matches, and that was that you can pick your side in a clan match. Personally, I stated my view that if you wish to play a certain mode and map, you should be able to play both sides, CLA or RVSF, with equal level of difficulty and skill. There would, then, be no reason for you to need to pick to play as a certain team in a match.

Even as stated above, we might have changed teams if you did not decide to become rude in the game. You refused to listen to our views, and as such, you went your way or the highway. In doing so, you left us in the server despite a small conflict that could be solved merely by discussion.

I never wanted any of this to become something big, but we have inflated something small to a mess. All of us, with you as an exception, agree that not one is at fault, but all of us. None of truly could understand the other. In our case, it appeared that you didn't want to even give Droid or myself the chance to explain our views on the situation. In your case, we didn't understand the way you normally play your clan matches, as we never have played in such a manner.

I do not and never did want for this to create any larger issue than what this was in the game, a mere lack of communication and understanding.

Throughout this argument, we (lucky and myself in particular) were constantly inflating the situation. I really hate pointing fingers at anyone, but I want you to understand that we were not being "noobs", but rather we wished to get everyone's views across and then come to a conclusion of a guideline for clan matches.

Please do not take this personally, lucky, but I really do feel that WE (all of us) have taken this to something it never needed to be.
^ what he said.
TBH I've never heard of this rule till now...
Darkside had the right idea. He just wanted to get playing, and told you to suck it up even if you got RVSF.

I have seen this done myself, however I thought it a stupid rule. You should choose a map and mode that is balanced towards your team, if you want to play with the map in your favor. Otherwise, you dont choose that map and mode Tongue

I think the B} mates could've backed down, and really had no great reason to raise a fuss. However lucky, you approach quite strongly. This means that it may challenge them, and like many other males of our fine species they will raise to that challenge and be just as hard headed. I dont believe the stakes were high, and even though a clanmatch, it ought to be friendly. Being friendly means letting things drop. This applies to both parties Wink Remember, a penis makes you a man, not anything else (except for some biological things).

Rules for the CM dont exist. "lol" right? There is nothing written up, and nothing decided before a match that may decide the rules. All basic ones may be obvious. I pick first map&mode if I am CLA, you then pick map&mode, and then finally if we tie I pick map (or mode) and you pick the other. The finer rules aren't so obvious. Picking sides... What to do when someone leaves... Flaming within the game... Spectators... Voice chat... Right now there is no rule set. There has been talk of fixing this from some people.

The lag: Really? You ought not to complain about it right now if it is mostly your fault. Dial-up wont get you many good servers to play on. This aint really the issue here, so drop it past this point.

Thanks for providing logs, and if you make any other posts about the matter, at least PM me if not post on this board.

I trust my clanmates ignorance, and will back them up fully. If you believe that they were lying about their ignorance, I will cut you down. If you raise hell, I'll raise hell back. Right now I think you ought to let it drop, and take preventative measures next time. ie making sure everyone knows whats happening.

Now I know that I posted some things that may raise flames. These were not to flame, but however make sure that you knew my stance very well. I will let you discuss some more. I dont want to have to ban anyone from these forums. Flames are for AC forums, not here.
I agree with RR but what really angered me is how they would say no and then abuse their admin so that they could force us back to RVSF.

I was told by Droid after that he never knew about the whole "sides" so I am sorry for that.

Also Droid has the highspeed here...if he were to lag how he said..it at the most could have been a ping increase..

How Evan said...we were both being Instagators in this..(RRs thoery of Male Dominence) is pretty much what happend.Also I had little time to play

Pretty much to explain: I was raged before the match and in a hurry and (assumed) that you guys knew about the sides thing in a match.

I apologize for my rude behavior Smile

As Droid says - This match was a learning experience for both of us

Yay for Heart
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Lol seeing the fact that RR edited his holy message of wisdom makes me think about what he might have said before the edit... Trollface
* Shadz thinks of all the unkindled flames that will now not have to be set to fire, because of the superior force of <3
(08-23-2011, 04:18 PM)lucky Wrote: what really angered me is how they would say no and then abuse their admin so that they could force us back to RVSF.

That happened because we weren't sure what you were doing, and before you presented us with why you switched. It wasn't admin abuse. I was confused as to why you switched and thought you accidentally changed teams. So I was being nice and fixing it back.

(08-23-2011, 04:18 PM)lucky Wrote: I was told by Droid after that he never knew about the whole "sides" so I am sorry for that.

I apologize for my rude behavior Smile

Apology accepted.

(08-23-2011, 04:18 PM)lucky Wrote: Also Droid has the highspeed here...if he were to lag how he said..it at the most could have been a ping increase..

It wasn't that I personally lag on Mewtwo, it's that the server has been lagging recently. Sorry for the confusion.

(08-23-2011, 04:18 PM)lucky Wrote: As Droid says - This match was a learning experience for both of us
:D

[Image: 307198.png]