Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TyD Clan war
pwnage responded just in case no one has seen it yet
http://forum.tearyoudown.com/showthread.php?tid=1963:s
03/20/80
Unless I hear otherwise, I think we will wait on the timescale? Or we can go for {B}, however this might rule me out.
(07-14-2011, 08:35 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Unless I hear otherwise, I think we will wait on the timescale? Or we can go for {B}, however this might rule me out.

We've waited this long. Ill ask{BOB} to change theirs FTW. Tongue j/k
03/20/80
Honestly, I don't think we should change our tag just because of a ladder that not every member plays on. I think we can wait out the timescale.
[Image: 307198.png]
(07-14-2011, 10:57 PM)Droid Wrote: Honestly, I don't think we should change our tag just because of a ladder that not every member plays on. I think we can wait out the timescale.

I agree we shouldn't change our tag just because of the ladder. We are B}! But I also recognize the efforts of those dedicated ladder climbers and would like them to get the credit they are due, to see there clan in the clan war section.

(07-14-2011, 08:35 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Unless I hear otherwise, I think we will wait on the timescale? Or we can go for {B}, however this might rule me out.

I think if "[W]e will wait on the timescale" we may wait a very LONG TIME. Personally I like the plain ol' "B}", but would be willing to sanction the addition of some type of unique character for the interm. It would get complex as people would have there stats restarted again and might need to get get there scores merged, but if several of my clan mates are willing to do it I don't want to stand in the way of there climbing of the ladder
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Agree with Droid. <3

pwnage has ten days to get it done as is, or the Bodyguards will launch a full scale attack on {TYD}

* Nightmare shoots gun into the air.

[Image: AK7ba.png]

I cant add anything to my name, nor do I want to, but I tried to add ( { ) no room left so rule me out also, plus our tag is sexy as is
03/20/80
(07-17-2011, 11:24 AM)charlymurphie Wrote:

I cant add anything to my name, nor do I want to, but I tried to add ( { ) no room left so rule me out also, plus our tag is sexy as is

But I still think that o2| was sexy too.. Tongue
bahahaha keep dreamin' kid Tongue

I agree to wait. While I do spend a lot of time on the ladder, I do not feel the "recognition" of the clanwar page justifies changing our tag.