PB Forums

Full Version: baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well hello,
i thought it might be adequate to introduce myself with a heartily "baaaaah" to all of you presidential bodyguards out there. some of you have probably met me already ingame... Big Grin

i am (obviously) a big fan of everything sheep related and on a everlasting crusade to promote animals in ac Big Grin

and well a picture says more than a thousands words...

[Image: 074.jpg]

and for all the music videos lovers out there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpOWhEPIkcE

greetings - schaf Big Grin
yayayay. Welcome to the forums. :D
<3 schaf.
Hi and welcome to our forums.
Bah!
Humbug!
ok ok Welcome.
Wait, where are you from?
Lol.
"Schaf" is German for "sheep".
So he's from Switzerland, obviously.
He's also one of DES's "new blood" (i.e. one of their pros :<)
schafmg / smgchaf ftw!
Welcome to the B} forums. Smile
As soon as I saw the thread name I knew who it was Wink Welcome to the B} forum!
Oh that's a way to introduce yourself, haha. Welcome to the forums - Turn to the left if you wish to find more strangeness, continue forward if you prefer a calm and relaxing forum visit or go right if yo wish to exit but I warn you the exit is on a 25 mile hike up a steep hill with loose rocks everywhere <3
And that is a proper warning assuming he brought his DES wheelchair. :D
Well thanks for the nice welcome... seems as if the bodyguards have a high tolerance for weird animals invading their forums... Big Grin

And yes i am from DES (Dedicated Elite Soldiers...or in my case Dedicated Elite Sheep)... and thanks for the warning... the wheelchair is not really suited for hikes uphill. I guess i´ll take the more exciting tour to the left Smile

[Image: flickr_lamb-thumb-400x285.jpg]
Pages: 1 2