PB Forums

Full Version: ACWC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(07-05-2012, 11:48 AM)Noobicus Wrote: [ -> ]Another classy move. Thanks shad.

And people say that B} is a nice clan... B}S}

From being on the IRC when this conversation took place I can tell you it wasn't completely shad's fault. I get where you are coming from and would feel hurt too. However, I think you went a bit overboard by banning shad from the eQ IRC and your language choice on our IRC channel. I really don't want to see any hard feelings between you guys. Even if it was shad's fault don't be putting the blame on B} and put us down. You can't generalize something like that. We can all come together and root for team USA in the ACWC Big Grin
Whatever issue you have with me, feel free to take out whatever anger you have on me.
Leave the rest of them out of it.
This clan (barring me) has been nothing but nice to you, and they have a right to receive the same respect from you.
(07-05-2012, 12:18 PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever issue you have with me, feel free to take out whatever anger you have on me.
Leave the rest of them out of it.
This clan (barring me) has been nothing but nice to you, and they have a right to receive the same respect from you.

The problem I have with B} is that they are quick to (privately) point out the flaws in others, but they let you continue to act like a jerk. How many mean things have you said in the private forums? How often did you start trolling wars in IRC or other clan's forums?

And Droid, you feel it is okay to have your clan-mate kicked off the ACWC team? Why don't you defend Nightmare a little bit? B}S}
(07-05-2012, 12:33 PM)Noobicus Wrote: [ -> ]And Droid, you feel it is okay to have your clan-mate kicked off the ACWC team? Why don't you defend Nightmare a little bit? B}S}

I never said it was ok to kick Nightmare off the ACWC team and I never said it was wrong either. Nightmare understands that there are better players than him in the USA and he would be ok with allowing one of a higher skill level on the team to take his place. Both USA A and B were merged and they can't have a 10 person roster for the ACWC. Nightmare is a good sport about these types of things and handled it in a mature, calm way. I know he would have liked to be apart of the team, but I know he will enjoy rooting for the team too.
titi, nice try against France!
(07-05-2012, 01:59 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]titi, nice try against France!

You almost scored that flag in the second game! I was mad they didnt spectate you enough.
Ty guys. I was way off on both matches, though the first one felt kinda alright. Having gone for a 90km bike ride today, i was pretty exhausted and had only 10min to warm up.. For Fra was a better team, they would have won anyway.
3 w00ps in the second round...ridiculous.
(07-05-2012, 12:33 PM)Noobicus Wrote: [ -> ]How often did you start trolling wars in IRC or other clan's forums?
Cemer, we've moved on from that. This thread is about ACWC. Keep it that way please.
Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5