PB Forums

Full Version: What is B} to you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How would you define B}?
If you are a member, why did B} appeal to you and what do you like about B}? What do you think B} should be?
If you are not a member, same deal. Except you can also add in what doesn't appeal.

I'll start.

B} is a clan that isn't super serious. It tries to be nice, and has tight bonds between the members.
B} is a clan that doesn't win CMs Trollface
It appealed to me because there is no pressure to be competitive and because we're are pretty damn active. Oh, and then there's the goodie bag.
B} is a family of love. :3

Appeal back when I apped was small clan size, maturity, smart members, and the willingness to F1 anyone who apps and works hard to earn it.
(06-07-2012, 10:24 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: [ -> ]How would you define B}?
I feel that B} is a clan of respectful, friendly players who like community, but are not too serious, and want to contribute something to the game. I feel that B} is much like U| was (only slightly less serious about winning and much more serious about contributing to the game).

(06-07-2012, 10:24 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: [ -> ]If you are a member, why did B} appeal to you and what do you like about B}? What do you think B} should be?
B} appealed to me because of this guy named Ronald_Reagan who worked very hard to maintain a clan all by himself for a very long time, and was a very friendly and likeable guy, and I decided I would love to be in a clan with.
I think B} should be exactly what it is - a group of friends who aren't the best at AC, but are here for each other and want to have some fun and do something creative.
B}, to me, is a clan of friendly players, with a healthy mix of competitive and not so competitive players.

B} appealed to me because I felt like I would mesh well, along with I personally am not able go without some sort of competitive scene
B} is cool because all of you all really nice, fun to play with/against, and have good senses of humour.

What doesn't appeal to me is ShadowZ.

luvyatooman
B} is an internet family that really wants to contribute to the game. :3
B}and of B}rothers (and one sister...<3 Misty).
^ B}sister, it's a silent 'B'.
My first impression is:

B} uses Assault Cube as an anchor and not a crutch. It is something that you all share in common but it doesn't completely define you.

B} is a safe haven from maliciousness in the AC world.

B} is a clan that values friendship, laughter and introspection
Pages: 1 2 3