PB Forums

Full Version: Forum up and language packs added.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just updated the forum (minor update, nothing extreme), and added some language packs while I was at it. The packs added were spanish, french, portuguese, and UK.

If you wish to use any of these languages, go to your User CP, Edit Settings, and then change the board language there (Bottom right) (control [command] - f to find it).
Thanks for the updates! But what language is UK? Huh
color = colour

Stuff like that :3

The proper term for it is "English (UK)" iirc
Fancy. But that's silly, no one speaks "british english", "american english" or "aussie english" etc, it's only a cultural difference. Like when people say they speak "brazilian portuguese", there's no such a thing, dummy.
It is silly.
y u no update member songs and bios?!?!
This is interesting.
Whatever you did, reset the cookies or whatever that I have for this forum.
Maybe now it will actually "remember me" rather than having me log in every time i join.
I mean, pressing a button can be so tiresome after a while - such exertion.
為神麼沒有中文???
(05-05-2012, 12:59 PM)Misty Wrote: [ -> ]Fancy. But that's silly, no one speaks "british english", "american english" or "aussie english" etc, it's only a cultural difference. Like when people say they speak "brazilian portuguese", there's no such a thing, dummy.

They're dialects.

For a reason too; nationalism takes it really seriously.

gj RR.
@shad, it remembered me this time. Before, I'd have to log in every time, which is one click thanks to Opera, but still.
Pages: 1 2