PB Forums

Full Version: Hi there :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hiya guys , I'm Titan :D

Well, most of you may know me as the no good brother of Rebel (Wait ... actually i'm the brother of the no good Rebel XD).. Anyways, just saying hi, introducing myself to the clan :D Well... I live in NZ, same as Razta (HIIII!!!!!!), and so far I've been liking the matches I've had with you guys :D

Hmmm ... Little bit about me...

My names Jake, 15, and I like to map :D I'm not so much of a player, but I'd say in terms of skill I should be more or less average I suppose... The inters help alot :D I've got about 4 maps at the moment, just ask if you guys want em . Atm i'm working on an unfinished map by Duckett that he asked me to finish , so i'm just working on that (And yes it's taking a while cos' I wanna preserve its awesomeness throughout the maps )

I tried learning some modding from my brother but sadly to say I'm super clueless Sad

edit: more :D

I've been on AC ... hmmmm ... about 4-5 weeks or so ? Cuz it all started when my computer fried and I had to share Sad

Anyways, my favorite map would be ... Either Desert3 or Depot , but of course I'm pretty versatile on any map ...

P.S: Verse !! Your butt is mineeee >Smile Trollface
Heyo.
Hey Titan! Just wanted to say that your desert map is really well done for a newb mapper!
Rebel?

Anywho welcome to our humble forums!
Hey Titan, glad you found us.
Oh thanks ! :D Its not that great. .. You should see the next one i'm working on :D Started by Duckett and never finished so he asked me to finish it :D Learnt so many new ways to do stuff from that map Tongue
(08-26-2011, 02:47 PM)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]Oh thanks ! :D Its not that great. .. You should see the next one i'm working on :D Started by Duckett and never finished so he asked me to finish it :D Learnt so many new ways to do stuff from that map Tongue

Thats how mapping goes. Blush
Think you know it all, then you see some other maps, and then you just keep learning new things over and over and over.
I've been at it for over half a year and still not at the point where I want to do my Pièce de Résistance

(08-26-2011, 08:38 AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: [ -> ]Rebel?

kZ}Rebel

Anyway, I'm not a B} member, but being a regular, welcome to the B} forums. Tongue
Ty :D
Ahoy, Titan! Welcome to the forum! It's good to see another new face (well, sort of a face Tongue ) around these parks! Hopefully, we can get a game in every once in a while Smile
Pages: 1 2 3