Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-logging into the forum
I think this must be a bug with MyBB or something (possibly your browser). But there has been issues with you not getting auto-logged in when you go to the page. This is because your cookie gets cleared when you close your browser.

To remedy this, get a cookie editor extension for your browser. I got this one: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...ceomclgfbg

You may need to restart your browser.

Then edit the cookie labeled "mybbuser" to not clear. ie uncheck a "session" box.
If that doesn't work, do the same for the sid cookie.

I'll see exactly where the problem is soon enough.
I'm truly lost as to what you are trying to suggest here. No, I personally do not get auto-logged into the forums because I don't want to. I clear all of my cookies and cache, etc regularly. As such, I am lost as to what problem exists. xD
Then you dont have the problem Smile

iirc Noobicus was one who had the problem
Oh, okay... xD I just figured that I may have been registering as something of this issue because I technically fit the description of the problem.
Since chrome had their last update. The problem only happened to me twiceBig Grin. If i clear my history and cookies, I still have to login or make a post or 2, then when pbclan.tk gets saved to my top 8 favs, I don't have to log in anymore YAY
03/20/80
Thank you, thank you, thank you Ronald_Reagan! This issue has plagued me for so long. :D

My cookie was setting to expire at end of the session. I simple changed it to a date and now I set. Yay!

fuuuu
i accidentally pressed log out
and now it makes me log in EVERY TIME
where u go auto-log-in...?
(12-02-2011, 07:48 PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: ...

You pay Ronald_Reagan $10.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Noobicus how do you change the expiration date on the cookie on firefox? D:
[Image: AK7ba.png]

(12-02-2011, 07:48 PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: fuuuu
i accidentally pressed log out
and now it makes me log in EVERY TIME

that happened to me as well, and I logged in with a bogus pass and was rejected. Then when it took me to the new screen to log on again(with my name already there Smile ) I entered my pass and all is good again. I didnt try the fix yet, but this has been working for me with chrome. Since it isnt broke im not fittin itBig Grin
Tinypic does the same thing LOL
03/20/80