Intra-Clan Screenshots
So yeah 1v1 I had with Nightmare

First Match:
His pick ac_complex survivor
was a fun game, the no pickups really helped since he had no nades Tongue
[Image: screenshot20110421at653.jpg]

Second Match:
My pick ac_desert3 htf
I'm very upset with myself since I started raging horribly and for that I apologize to nightmare. Idk why he seemed to be killing me so easily and I just got frustrated with myself.
In my rage I forgot to get a screenshot but i remember in flags it was 34-24.

Third Match
His mode my map ac_desert tosok
This was a very close match where he got headshots and knifes on me, while i relied upon the reliable frag.
In the end I barely won the match but yeah GGs nightmare
[Image: screenshot20110421at728.jpg]
GGs Nightmare
game 1: low scoring due to my grandma calling mid-game causing 2+ minutes to run off. My aim was terrible. Shad's aim was awesome :D Hitting a crazy fast moving, jumping target at any range with the shotgun in the face of SMG spray. Very impressive, ShadowZ :D

game 2: possibly warmed up. My aim got a lot better. Also helped that I was constantly loaded with armor+nades. Though I'm trrible at this mode and it shocked me that I did ok enough to win o.O

game 3: You jumped ahead early and never gave up the lead. I kept telling myself "you'll go on a big rally soon and take the lead!" And I had some small streaks there, but you didn't back down, and cut off my rallies Sad Good job keeping up the same level of play through my mini-rallies, the headshot, the knife. Very nice. :p
Good games!

P.S. Next time you rage, you have to delete+uninstall Chrome!
[Image: AK7ba.png]

(04-21-2011, 03:52 PM)Nightmare Wrote: P.S. Next time you rage, you have to delete+uninstall Chrome!

LOL! okay well I don't even use it ;D
Chrome 1st, then I'll go after Firefox~
Then Safari!
[Image: AK7ba.png]