Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo Spartan Skin Mod
Download

Based off another Halo Spartan skin attempt that someone else did, I decided to do a 'revisit', and make a brand new batch, using Protox's skin set. This is the result. Enjoy! The skin pack consists of many colors (just like the halo franchise consists of many armor colors). The pack includes Blue, navy blue, light blue, red, crimson, pink, purple, red-violet, green, olive green (like master cheifs armor), Silver, steel grey, Yellow, orange, and dust brown. I hope you enjoy this revisit, and have fun playing! :D

[Image: 20130607_012847_Gema60_Phoenix94_CTF_zps735eda7d.png]
[Image: 20130607_012857_Gema60_Phoenix94_CTF_zpsd62a2630.png]
Nice! You should also make mods with the weapons where they are similar to ones found in Halo.
[Image: 307198.png]
(06-07-2013, 03:07 PM)Droid Wrote: Nice! You should also make mods with the weapons where they are similar to ones found in Halo.

I already have that planned, I just need to find the weapon mods I have in mind of reskinning for this mod (like the mini uzi, and the m16a4). Wink
These skins are great. Would you be up to making an |Ax| Version?

If you could that would be great - these are deff the best skins I've seen so far.

If you can make them - CLA (red ofc)
- RSVF (blue ofc)
- FFA (Silver pls)
Sure thing! I'll try to have them to you tomorrow! :D

***EDIT***

Finished the skins.

[spoiler][Image: Ax__ffa_zps6efab564.jpg][Image: Ax__cla_zps406367e8.jpg][Image: Ax__rvsf_zpsfd19e83d.jpg][/spoiler]
Thanks - these look great.

Really appreciate it (:

edit: could you please resize it to 320x200.
Actually never mind - works fine as it is Smile