Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CM Wins By Member
Went through all of our CM's posted here so far, and threw together a top 10 bar graph of B} members with the most CM wins.
4/25/2013

Counted 1-0's, didn't count ties. If you played game 1, had to leave, someone else filled in and won game 2; all 3 got a point.
Almost every member has at least one cm win, but those aren't shown due to it being a top 10. Kind of small, sorry.

[Image: d7383d3d39ea416f898914d.png]

Droid & Shad went a bit under the radar jumping into our top 5. I do recall Shad tagging along for a lot of these, but Droid, I can barely recall you playing CM's outside of our win vs. |DES|. Yet you are 3rd all time, and close to 2nd. Wow.

We had some epic teams in late 2011. Nightzo, Razroid, Noobiti. All had a bunch of wins together.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Nice graph. What about total CMs played? I'd like to see that one as well
[Image: 11867.png]
Whoa. Didn't think I had that many. xD

Must be some reason titi and I have the same # of wins...

Team shaditit ftw \:D

Nice job putting this together, although in the end, it doesn't matter who wins what, just the fact that B} is always around to fight another day. Smile
Well there are 10 pages for the thread of defeats, and some more losses in other threads. That would take a bit longer. :3

Come back Razroid & Noobiti!

Quietly but surely I played Wink
[Image: 307198.png]
[Image: f690268032b045e0b1fc379.png]

Haha very funny Tongue
Updated, including all victories since the original post & our 1 true win in B} Leagues(which puts Wolfy to 2 and Thrawn to 1 or 2 overall). 1-21-2014

[Image: m603.png]

I SHALL NOW GO INTO OVERDRIVE AND BECOME #1
Looking good. Need more wins! Trollface