Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thrawn's Application [Accepted]
(12-15-2012, 11:36 PM)Aekom Wrote: This application is nothing but a formality from my perspective. Wink
(12-16-2012, 01:41 AM)Orynge Wrote: Yay~

GL, Thrawn, but TBH I don't think you'll need it. Tongue

Whoa, Whoa there... now, I don't want any special treatment due to my history with some clan members... I want to be accepted or rejected on my own merits, not because "I don't care if he's a good fit, he's my friend and I want him in *pout*" kind of deal

(Unless I misinterpreted what you meant, which is entirely plausible)
People like you, Thrawn. The overall consensus thus far seems to be that you are a really nice guy and a great fit for the clan.

I think I am one of the few people who knows very little about you. I realize this is mostly my fault, and I'm fairly busy right now, but hopefully we will have some time over Christmas break to play some games and get to know each other.
Keep cubin'!
Don't worry, I only ever judge applicants as individuals, so I'm not taking into account the fact that you may personally know some of our members.

I've seen and have had enough experiences with you throughout the years, be it on AC, MC or IRC that I'm confident of my vote.
[Image: A2Rm7.gif]
Looks like your application is going swimmingly. Well done sir.
[Image: n00ra.jpg]
Hey Thrawn,

I remember chatting with you every once in a while on IRC. Was a pleasure getting the opportunity to play with you today!

Good luck in your application,
=SA=RCJD
Thrawn, your application will go through the full formalities of a normal application. The fact that my clanmates are enthusiastic about your application will help it tremendously. Formalities aside, much of the app process is designed to get to know someone. It is obvious that many here already feel they know you well enough to fully endorse your application.

I for one generally wait until the final week of the application to vote regardless of how I feel throughout the application.

The most important thing to remember is HAVE FUN!
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Hay Thrawn,

nice performance today !
keep on having fun and I wish you the best of luck. =)
I am confidant that everyone in B} judges by how they think the applicant will fit in, not by how many connections the applicant has. That being said, I also have no worries about your ability to be in B}.

And on that note, don't think I've talked with you much. So we should fix that Smile
(12-16-2012, 06:37 PM)Verse Wrote: Thrawn, your application will go through the full formalities of a normal application.
(12-16-2012, 10:48 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: I am confidant that everyone in B} judges by how they think the applicant will fit in, not by how many connections the applicant has. That being said, I also have no worries about your ability to be in B}.
Alright. I did think that's the way it would be, but, I wanted to be sure (As I said, I want to be accepted or rejected on my own merits, not because of connections / history with some members).

(12-16-2012, 10:48 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: And on that note, don't think I've talked with you much. So we should fix that Smile
I Would love to talk with you or others, but I must warn you... I'm not very good at small talk, or coming up with things to talk about >.>
Hey, stop rambling!
:D jk
I too should get to know you, be it small or big talk. Wink