Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lateralus' Application [Accepted]
Hello B}. I wish to thank everyone for giving me this opportunity. For those who don't know yet my real name is Shaun.

What is your playing style like?
I consider myself an all around player. I think my strongest is on defense and support as I have taken a liking to the smg.

Past clans you have been in, and why you left.
I had been in =SA= for about 2.5 years as one of the founding members. While I still do feel affection for my ex-clan it was the inactivity that left me longing for a more involved experience.
Just to make myself clear, I still do believe =SA= is a great clan and hope very good things for them in the future.

Why do you want to be in the clan?
I have been lurking the forums and hanging out in the IRC lately and have met some interesting people. What inspires me in a clan, and more importantly in a community, is kinship and the ability to associate myself with like minded people.

My interaction with B} has been nothing but positive. I feel like I will be able to really know the members on a person to person basis and not just on a superficial level. It is also nice to see this clan is involved with the AC community. In the past I've been somewhat introverted and am ready to branch out a little.

I hope this is enough information for now as I wish to save some of the details for real discussion. Thanks again for allowing me to apply.

*EDIT: I wanted to add some screenshots
[Image: 20120811_05_17_37_ac_shine_CTF.jpg]
[Image: 20120811_05_36_36_ac_sunset_CTF.jpg]
Good luck with your app! Supported
[Image: 307198.png]
Wow B} is lucky to have you! good luck with your application B}Lateralus
[Image: 101627.png]
Supported!
It is nice to read your application.
Highly supported, this is going to be sweet!
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Lol shit.
The one time I'm supposed to post an invite the app goes and does it without me \:D
Supported old friend.
I expected this [:

Good luck, Lat. I think you'll be accepted in no time and fit right in!
(08-13-2012, 12:41 AM)RCJD Wrote: I think you'll be accepted in no time and fit right in!
Awks how you said that about phantom too D:
You should make this your new profile picture.
[Image: a-wild-nicki-minaj-appeared-20202.jpg]
Loljk.
Btw Lat I actually did not know your name was shaun.
You and RR can connect, eh Shawn Ronald?
What exactly is a Nicki Minaj?
EDIT: [Image: 230px-Nicki_Minaj,_2011.jpg] omfg Sad

I don't wanna be a nicki minajjjjjjjjjjjjjj
The reference was actually to Jynx, but that works too.