Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ironzorg's games list
When I was a little kid I was a fast learner, when my twin sis was learning how to read and write I was playing silly Disney games on my dads PS1 already. When I got a bit older we bought a PS2 and one X-mas I got Call of Duty: Finest Hour as a present (just about to turn 10). Surely I loved it and after that I got a new CoD every X-mas all the way to cod5 waw (Xmas cod'er yey). I also got Tony Hawk's Underground 2 the same year which later introduced me to online play when we got broadband connection in the house. In every server a verbal fight was going down and curse words was used more than "lol" (that says a lot). Surely I loved it. I played lots of Battlefield 2: Modern Combat online when I was 12 (I didn't use mic and I didn't swear in PM's though). I loved that game and after that I've gotten almost every new Battlefield game and I got all cods to MW2 with cod classic (however the new gen CoD and BF crap past BFBC1 and CoD5 is indeed crap and I'm not buying any new releases of these series). That's my little short story of course there's much more but these are the classics that affected my "gaming life" the most. :D I've never been hardcore (competitive scene aint too big on console, especially PS and i'm not really interested of it) but I've spent lots of time on video games lol however AC is my first PC game that I've played more than 10 hours, I still find it a bit odd to play with mouse and keyboard but gettin used to it.

[Image: 20120812175059.jpg]

cod4 3,20 kdr, 3869 wins 1756 losses 2,20 ratio 44 streak, 276259 hits 892339 misses = around 24% accuracy?
shame the game got ruined by 12 years old hackers but I escaped them pretty good, a few flying dudes ruined some matches for me but nothing major Smile love this game a lot

[Image: 0000000000000001h.png]

bfbc1 lol always skill level 2 til i played around for fun the day i got ss of stats

[Image: 0000111.png]

killzone 2 lol was always among the 1% top players every week also had a fun 2 man clan called FnC (Fred n' Curtis, classic no?) lol good times

[Image: 00000000000000000000000o.png]

bf 1943 lol dat 45% accuracy Tongue 4,29 K/D my best one yet (never starting over a game with a new acc)

and a lil mw2 without screenshots: 8807 kills 2782 deaths i was ranked 500 on accu with a bit more than 33 percent i think but then the cheaters arrived :D dislike this game a lot and what's happend to cod, big shame

few of all the games ive played/nerded :D
Nice Smile
[Image: jmgRMSB.png]