Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend 1v1
So me and my friend Rancor use Bold on occasion to host our friendly 1v1's. Just recently it has said "connection refused - you have been banned from this server." I had shadow come and try and remove all bans and try and fix it but nothing worked. Just curious to what might be preventing him from connecting to Bold. I don't think its his I.P. either because I could connect to Bold from the room next door in his house (if that's how I.P. work).

Thanks.
(07-18-2012, 05:36 PM)KillShock Wrote: So me and my friend Ranco...I don't think its his I.P. either because I could connect to Bold from the room next door in his house (if that's how I.P. work).

Thanks.

Can't say for sure at this time. You did change your nick right just in case he was caught by the nick name black list. We can provide a deban pass if this continues to be an issue.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

If you can get his external IP address (have him go here: http://www.whatsmyip.org/ and see what it says), then we can see if he is on the blacklist for sure.

Depending on his nickname he might be on the nickname blacklist as Verse mentioned.