Poll: Which theme do you like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Royal Red
47.06%
8 47.06%
Apart Flame
35.29%
6 35.29%
Novus Cardinal
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Theme Trials.
I have uploaded a couple new themes that are possible contenders as a new default theme for these boards.

You may notice they are all red. I like red.

We have our default them, which I like, RoyalRed.
We have new theme, Simple Red. If people like it enough, I might look into fixing all the spanish or w/e some of the content is written in. So many problems with it.
We have another new theme, Novus Cardinal, which I like, however may be a bit too bulky for my tastes.
We also have the theme Apart Flame, which was used by o2, and I didn't realize until I installed it. Of course I couldn't use the same them as another clan at the time, so I went on to find RoyalRed. I know a couple people use this theme.
And there is "Default", which is the default MyBB forum theme.

So, if you want to try out a new theme, go to your User CP, click the "Edit Options" tab, and in "Other Options" select the theme you want to try out.
If you find a theme you like, then vote for it on this poll. If I get enough people wanting a certain theme, I'll make it the default theme.
Keep it the same! I voted for RR Tongue
[Image: 307198.png]
I have always set the theme for myself as Apart Flame. My eyes went crazy whenever I tried to use the default theme. There's just something about it that doesn't work for me. It is weird seeing the PB logo on Apart Flame though. Smile
WHY IS THERE NO ORANGE?
RR is the best <3
[Image: 11867.png]
(07-17-2012, 03:03 AM)Orynge Wrote: WHY IS THERE NO ORANGE?

This.

I actually like the apart flame style because that way I can actually tell a lot faster if a forum has new posts or not and I always preferred darker colors. Plus a lot more stuff I can see better now. Idk something with my eyes really likes the darker a lot better.
I kinda agree with XRD I like the flame one a lot
[Image: 101627.png]
Apart flame is amazing cuz it makes the smoky PB at the top look all sexy and professional (no really, try it).
My second choice would be Novus cuz it feels a little more presidential to me.
(07-17-2012, 02:11 PM)V-Wifey Wrote: Apart flame is amazing cuz it makes the smoky PB at the top look all sexy and professional (no really, try it).
My second choice would be Novus cuz it feels a little more presidential to me.

But the smoky PB wasn't there until early this weekExclamation
I'd be happy with RoyalRed or Apart Flame, TBH. But I can't seem to change my vote. XD