Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V-Man's Nominal Application [Accepted]
Ohai, I want to put "B}" somewhere near my name if that's okay.
Clan full of awesome scripters, modders, IT heroes, and polite people definitely catches my attention.
Even if I'm not around very much at all, I'd like to associate with y'all in whatever way I can.

- What is your playing style like?
I use SMG as much as I can, but am also proficient with sniper and shotgun when necessary. When I get really excited, it is difficult to resist teabagging excessively. I rely heavily on my teammates (i.e., suck at 1v1) and communication is very important. Simple voicecom or even keybind chat is effective, while Skype actually distracts me a little.

- Some screenshots of your playing.
[Image: 29gbrk8.png]
[Image: ourvpy.jpg]

- Past clans you have been in, and why you left.
DES, left for personal reasons; PM if you really need to know.

- Past nicknames.
Poo'n'Rocks, TowerDefense, DuncanFisher

- Have you ever been banned/blacklisted, and why?
Yes.
[long story]
A dude named unarmed joined a DES server one day when I was in DES. He started trash-talking the clan, the server, and the admins. I asked him to stop being rude. He refused, so I kicked him. He came back and changed his name to A&D_Dentist (because everyone knows you're supposed to let dentists get away with being rude). He again refused to stop trash-talking, so I 20-minute-banned him. It turns out he runs a server, and I've been blacklisted from that server ever since. :-P
[/long story]

- Why do you want to be in the clan?
To get ShadowZ to hush up. :-P And also because it is nice to associate with like-minded people.

- Just talk about yourself or anything else for a few sentences.
I have a lot of work to get done in my RL, both at my job and at school in addition to my little projects. I'm currently studying to become a computer forensic investigator, so be good. -_O
I write AC scripts. Lots and lots of scripts. Buckets of them. I'm trying to wrap my head around other programming languages like C++ and Python, but I fear I may require formal training in them before becoming really proficient in that.

- What are your favorite three songs? (Youtube links would be nice)
Mt. Eden Dubstep - Escape
Lindsey Stirling - Crystallize
Ray Lynch - Celestial Soda Pop

- What is your favorite picture?
It's a tie between:
[Image: lolcatsdotcom5x02srq751692std.jpg]
and
[Image: lolcatsdotcom6966jkl9gcqinofb.jpg]

- If you got 100$ gift card to Best Buy (an general electronics store, supplies games, PCs, washing machines, and such), what would you buy?
I'd borrow ten bucks and get a 1TB hard drive.
Supported.
Eheh. Supported.
[Image: 11867.png]
Good luck dude, I know you will get in Wink
[Image: 101627.png]
Supported. Try to be somewhat active please. D:
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Supported. Good luck my friend!
Soup Port.
Woohoo, V-Man survives! :D

It's great to see you around, and I will support this app. ;D
6 supports within a day o_O