Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
My thread disappeared, so here I go again..
Hello there! I'm applecake, and I thought I'd drop a line here first.

So I think a couple of you know me, and I know I've seen most of you online. Of course, Zarj is the one I know the most, since we were in Unbreakable together. Hello, keep cubin'! Smile
Also, I've known titi for some time. And I've also gotten to known some of you in-game and in-IRC, like ShadowZ, hello there! Smile
Anyways, hello to you all!

About me: I'm an 18 years old christian dude from Sweden, who just finished the "gymnasium" and is now working on taking the driver's license as well as training for upcoming gigs (I've played piano for 9 years now). I also like taking photographs, listening to good music, and last, but not least, hanging around with my friends. In a year or so I'll continue onto the university! And I have been playing AssaultCube since spring 2009. Smile

http://www.wimp.com/theysee/
It's great to be here, hello again. Smile
Sorry, forum glitched and we lost some posts, threads, even a member account.

Welcome! [subliminal message]App to B}[/subliminal message]
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Hey! You've been around for a couple months longer than me, that's cool Smile Welcome to our forums, nice to see you here.
[Image: 11867.png]
Hey Applecake!
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Heyo

Yeah, sorry about that. Not sure what happened with the forums, but some period of time was apparently not recorded.
APPLECAKE!

So just so ya'll know, applecake is an awesome dude, and having him in B} would be amazing.
Keep cubin'!