Poll: Do you believe in ghosts?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Oui Oui
37.50%
3 37.50%
Non, ah zut!
62.50%
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Believe In Ghosts?
It's a fact they exsist.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Ehh. When I was 3 my parents moved to a new house, and as a grew up, I developed a weird behaviour at nights. I don't remember any of this, maybe because I was too little, but mam and dad say sometimes I would go to their room in the middle of the night and say that "he was there, look at us sleep" and that I was scared and if I could sleep in the bed with them. They assumed it was the ghost of the old man who lived in the house because, by the time that my grandma was getting really sick, she went to see one of those "healers" and while my mom was talking to this guy, she told him about everything, showed him the house one day and he said he felt someone. I remember the healer's face, I looked to him from the stairs. He had no reason to be at our house, so I figure what my parents told me is true.

Why do I think some people will think I just made this all up? I wonder...
[Image: 98D2x.gif]
@ Verse: It's hard to believe for people who haven't had personal experiences. Smile
@ Misty: Nice. :D
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Our own perception is often the most reality we experience a la "matrix"

I would have to say that more accurately I believe in a world greater than our own. The spirit realm.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

(06-16-2012, 07:28 AM)Verse Wrote: I would have to say that more accurately I believe in a world greater than our own. The spirit realm.

I'm with you on that one, but I certainly don't believe in "ghosts".

But while we're at it, I should mention a TV show I used to watch once in a while called "Northern Mysteries" - or something like that.
Probably half or more of the time I would watch the show just to have a laugh. They showed the most ridiculous stuff and it was completely unbelievable. "AND THEN THE ALIEN SPACESHIP DESCENDED FROM THE SKY AND BEAMED THE CHILDREN UP." Lol. Good times.
Some of the time the show would have some very interesting stuff. For instance, an episode I remember fairly distinctly was about a pirate treasure on some island. Apparently there was a map that said very explicitly where the treasure was. The problem was that any hole dug over a certain depth would fill with water when the tide came in. Over decades millions of dollars were spent trying to get at this treasure, and lots of people died, but they never found the treasure. However, they did find underwater tunnels that brought the water from the ocean further into the island, which caused all holes dug to fill with water. Really interesting stuff. Apparently some pirate was also an engineer and did an excellent job guarding his treasure from curious people.
Very rarely I would see an episode of this show that would really legitimately scare me. Like I said, I agree with Verse - I believe that there is a spiritual world, and there are forces of good and evil in that world. Once in a while I would see an episode of this show, and it really seemed like something demonic had happened. That was scary to watch (and I usually watched something else during those episodes).

So F2 on the poll question, but F1 on the existence of "forces unseen".
At least that's my belief.
Keep cubin'!