Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Stories
Not a great decision (and not a post that is anywhere near as interesting as that which you gave), but a terrific story. Thanks for sharing Wink
YEEAH ZARJ AND I.. .CRAZY CANADIANS (:

Great story, Zarj!

Here's mine:
A studious student was doing his homework. Then he went on IRC. Then he heard some mentioning of "Zarj's post". Then he searched around PB forums. Then he read Zarj's story. And he spent a good 15 minutes... back to homework now ):
I was hoping Zarj would be the murderer. I keed, I didn't read it at all.

But yea, this one time... I was in a wagon with three other guys, one of them started talking, just a nice conversation, super normal. Then we stopped and this dude said we were going to be executed, I was like wtf, what did I do? One of the guy tried to run away, but this chick shot him! Anyways, they executed this one dude and then it was my turn. Just when I knelt, ready to get my head cut off, this dragon shows up and start fucking up the whole village! Definately the weirdest thing that ever happened... to me.
[Image: 98D2x.gif]
hahaha
[Image: skyrim-meme-82.jpg?1322728804]
Mr. Zach has inspired me to put some effort in when I do decide to write a story.

And wow, Misty, that's happened to me twice.
* Verse didn't have time to read, but thought that scrolling through it was epic...it goes on...and on...and...on...
* Verse thinks Zarj broke Verse's words in a post record...
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]