Phantom's new application [Denied]
ohhh yeah no more surprises, sorry for that one
(03-18-2012, 11:27 AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: If I win, and I beat him by a lot

you're such a troll
SO the wager was set.

And in the end...

it was a tie.

His pick: DM ac_douze
I'll give him credit with his pistols; he's pretty good with them. However I feel that most of it was just me failing, which I tend to do on that map (even though I swapped through all weapons). Also, you stand around WAY too much. If I had the skill (and scoping capabilities) I would've HS'ed you (or at least try to) from some hidden corner, in all honesty. You only used AR, right? (Or SMG, I can never tell from the world model)

My pick: CTF ac_arid (I'll call this my version of Verse's ktf aqueous)
In the beginning I had a strong lead on him, using my SMG. I swapped to shotty and he raged a bit, calling the shotty nooby and saying that it sucks. Just a heads up that many of us in the clan use the shotgun, so I'd think about that. He then swapped to shotgun and caught up a bit - in the end both of us had 1000+ points in our score and he had a 1.00< k/d while i had a 1.00> k/d.

All in all, I am unsure of what to think of you. From the matches I saw you play with the others, I had my underestimations of you, and was severely taken aback by the douze match (i.e. you made me ragequit). Then in the arid match you complained a bit about my choice of weapon (shotty more than SMG), when you only switched between two yourself (AR and shotty, two of the "generic noob" weapons).
Now all i said was i got noobed when you splattered me with the shotgun i wasnt mad at you for using shotgun, i have nothing against shotty's i just was upset that i was allowing myself to get fragged with a shotgun
But but but you said "shotties suck".

That said, getting mad for allowing yourself getting killed by a certain weapon is somewhat...foolish?

You could be running around on douze and i coulda shotty-sniped you. Would you get mad then? Not your fault that I sniped you.

Just a thought.
Alright i was being dumb it doesnt matter i wasnt really mad just raging on the gane
K fair enough, mate Wink
Phantom, let's get a game in this week, ok? CTF sniper only depot. You think of a unique map/gun/mode too, not PF though, 10 minutes of that is a bit long.

Nothing too serious, I just want to get a feel for you.

Don't forget, you still need to get 2 people to support you by this weekend to keep your application open. Feel free to ask what you need improvement on, and be prepared to work on it. Regardless of the outcome, have fun man.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

No aqueous ktf? :O
(03-19-2012, 08:08 PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: No aqueous ktf? :O

[Image: 9390945.jpg]