Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Rankings Will Work
Please Read

As you have noticed, some regions are smaller than others. So your final score after Round Robin is finished will be calculated like this.
Depending on your group size, there is a maximum number of points you can potentially earn. For a 7 man group, the max number is 12(beating the 6 others). The points you earn/max possible points is your percentage.
For example, Lucky is in a 7 man group, has 12 points out of a possible 12. He has 100% as his Round Robin score.

The top 16 going by % will make it to the Double Elimination Section of this tournament. If you are 1st in your region, you jump to the top of the bracket automatically. The top 2 of each region with 50+% automatically make it in, even if it sticks them ahead of a higher % player. Tied %'s for seeds will be randomly "tiebroken".

If player(s) in your region don't play any games by the deadline, they get cut from the group. For example Meridian has 4 players. Max score of 6. Wolf has 4/6 for a 66% right now. MaiMeeTur has yet to play a game, if he doesn't by the deadline, that group becomes a 3 man group. Wolf would have 4 out of a possible 4 points, for 100%!

If you are in the regions with & played RestEasy/MasterKaen, your region # stays as if they are still there. If you didn't, it goes down 1.

Time Remaining in the Round Robin part of Frag'N'Frost
[Image: 0_45q_IMG1555.png]
(FYI, you may have more or less time than this, as this clock is set to GMT-6, but it's close enough for our purposes.)

You forgot me D:
* Shadz will make one last stride tomorrow evening...
(03-01-2012, 08:38 PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: You forgot me D:
* ShadowFlameZ will make one last stride tomorrow evening...

Trollface But just for you to see. Wink
7 man region you are in. Max 12 points. But you didn't play resteasy so it goes to a 6 man region for you. Max 10 points. Then lantry hasn't played yet, and won't count if he doesn't play by the deadline. So 5 man region, max 8 points.
You have 2 points. Out of 8. 25%
You basically need to play & win against Kakarrot & Nightmare. That would give you 6/8 points for 75%, which gives you an okay chance at making top 16.

[Image: AK7ba.png]

Lantry will be here tomorrow, I'll probably lose to him - +1 point
I'll probably lose to Nightmare - +1 point
I'll probably win against Kakarrot or quit AC - +2 points
Top 16 here we go Wink

EDIT: ASDFIOWERUOAIEWRUAOIWEUR kakarrot has more points than me. Kk time to go proooooooo
* Shadz summons Aight to participate as "B}ShadowZ".
Nightmare, you did great with this! WELL DONE!
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Good work, looks very nice.
[Image: 11867.png]
Quick question, if you look at http://pbclan.tk/forum/showthread.php?tid=457 at this line:

"If later deadlines are not met, the player with the best record of activity will be awarded the win."

Does that mean the most active players will automatically be awarded with 100%? I only have one more guy to play, but he's not really active so I'm struggling to schedule a match with him.
[Image: A2Rm7.gif]
Thats for the Double Elimination part. :D
F3 search Anderson in-game to find him on pubs/or check out IRC #dedicatedelitesoldiers GameSurge.
(I believe thats the one guy you haven't played)

1) HyPE|lucky - 100%
2) #M|A#Wolf - 100%
3) HyPE|Fate - 100%
4) B}Titi - 91%
5) {BoB}Waffles - 83%
6) HyPE|GDM - 70%
7) eQ|sgtd - 91%
8) {BoB}Mr_Optic - 83%
9) eQ|Aekom - 83%
10) =SA=RCJD - 80%
11) Drool - 75%
12) B}Verse - 75%
13) B}Zarj - 70%
14) {TBR}Soulker - 70%
15) eQ|X-Ray_Dog - 60%
16) B}Nightmare - 60%

In Conclusion
I need one heck ofva 2 match skunks to sneak in I think. We'll see. Man I hate when my mom used to say that WE'LL SEE years ago Tongue
ILL USE THAT AS MOTIVATION
03/20/80
ShadowZ has dropped out. If you are in America's East Red and played him, your group size stays as if he is there. If you didn't, the group gets smaller for you.