Clan

AcP| (Assault cube psychopath)

*GrZ| (Gr!Zzly Team)

-MS- (Mythical-Soldier)

.cS"|* (Cubers Society)

Electronic Sport League

Hobbies

Tropical Flowers, Football
Hey Montana, you're intentions here are pretty obvious. Right now we are invite only, although I sense a wind of change in that matter. You're best bet at becoming a member here is to be active in game and in our IRC. I understand your first language is french, that will bring a set of challenges with it, but by no means will it stop us from considering you. What needs to take place between now and the app process is that we would like to get to know you. You've done a good job of that by posting on our forums. Good first step. Next if you can pop on our IRC channel, RR has made this easy with the mibbit IRC app http://pbclan.tk/IRC.php. I realize that typing in english realtime may be a bit challenging, (talking in french in real time is impossible for me) but we have some multilingual members here and I think we can make a go of it.

I should reemphasize, play your heart in game (with a B} member as often as is convenient), if we like what we see you'll be well on your way.

Another thing, our pre-app and app process is VERY LONG. If this is something you're willing to undertake expect it to last at least a month. We really like to get to know and trust you.

SALAM
Verse
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

His choice

[Image: 20120211.jpg]

My choice

[Image: 20120212.jpg]

His choice

[Image: 20120213.jpg]

My choice

[Image: 20120214.jpg]

Very Nice Game All
Somebody likes dm desert.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Montana, I do not mean to be rude here. (I am trying to use the simpler words for your translator) Verse has stated that we are currently an invitation only clan, and you have made it clear that you wish to apply (despite the change that may be coming). Please just be in our IRC channel or hang around us if you want to gain our interest. Posting your games with us isn't needed.