Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruthless - behind the scenes
Greetings fellow PB'eans, I am Ruthless, but most call me 'Ruth', despite the fact that it is a girls name. On the contrary, I male of age 17 and hail from the wee country of Australia. For some, that will mean I'm a lagger, annoying, but most importantly, a damn good sniper.

I have been a member of DES since December of 2008, and began playing AC earlier that year. Since then, I have played many clan matches despite being a recluse when it comes to playing on public servers. However, I am proud to say that I have met many people in the past few years that have been a great challenge and often whooped my a**. Some of these members are in this clan, which leads me to this introduction which is a rarity for myself. PB is the next upcoming, if not the new era to AC and is setting the bar.

Have a good year, and I will be seeing you next year when I return to being an active player. In the mean time, I will be assaulted by my last year of studies.

Trollface
Thanks for the compliments about the clan. :D Heart

Oh you found the trollface smiley...
.o.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Welcome to the forums, Ruthless! I hope your enjoy your stay around here Smile

And does the troll face mean he was lying? Wink
Sup boiii. Greetings from Portugal.
[Image: 11867.png]
Holah, Ruth! Looking forward to getting beat by you in more matches!
Keep cubin'!
One more place for ya to hide out Tongue You are well protected. Happy Head hunting.
03/20/80
Didnt he create a map or 2??????

*murph looks at his maps*

I believe one may be official Cool
03/20/80
ac_iceroad
Ruthless & Undead

ac_ingress
Ruthless & R4zor
[Image: AK7ba.png]

(02-05-2012, 07:27 PM)Nightmare Wrote: ac_iceroad
Ruthless & Undead

ac_ingress
Ruthless & R4zor

Nightmare knows iceroad inside out, he didn't even look at the mapmsg for that one!