Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Noobicus spend money
Well, I would buy two microphones: one for Nightmare and one for me so that everyone can teamspeak :D

But in all honesty, it depends on what you are looking for. I might get a set of speakers, a season or two of "How I Met Your Mother", an external HDD, DVD discs, a blu-ray drive for my computer, more RAM, 30 boxes of mike and ike's, LEGO Star Wars (^^), or something within that sort. Shoot, maybe even get something for your kids Tongue
(01-04-2012, 01:05 PM)evanzo23 Wrote: Shoot, maybe even get something for your kids Tongue

They got plenty. Time for me to go in Scrooge mode. Trollface
(01-04-2012, 01:05 PM)evanzo23 Wrote: Shoot, maybe even get something for your kids Tongue

That doesn't require the internet :>
(01-04-2012, 01:41 PM)Noobicus Wrote:

They got plenty. Time for me to go in Scrooge mode. Trollface

i wasn't gonna go that route, but my siblings are chewing on some PHAT right now. Cherrish it, be selfishBig Grin or just sell the card for $75 and put it in the gas tank
03/20/80
***Update***
I went to the Best Buy local to my work. Did not find anything. :/ I was hoping to find something cool in the clearance or "open box" section to no avail. [Image: mecry.gif]

Sad I would think they would have something especially at the end of the fiscal year! We used to have a Best Buy outlet (selling only the overstock for less) nearby, but oh well. Maybe you could get an apple tv and tell me if installing os x on it works well! Wink
(01-09-2012, 01:55 PM)evanzo23 Wrote: Sad I would think they would have something especially at the end of the fiscal year! We used to have a Best Buy outlet (selling only the overstock for less) nearby, but oh well. Maybe you could get an apple tv and tell me if installing os x on it works well! Wink

My bro-in-law has one, I was thinking of jailbreaking for him. Wink

I have first gen Roku. I would like to hack-install something on that.
(01-04-2012, 04:36 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:

That doesn't require the internet :>

^^ LOL that is classic RR. :D
Resolved.

I needed a new thumper for the noobi-mobile. So I bought this:

[Image: 9771814_ra.jpg]

to go in this:

[Image: lmA1s.jpg]

Thanks for your interest and have a nice day. [Image: v16jI.gif]

That's one really nice car you got there <3 Too bad in portugal we're only allowed to drive at 18..
[Image: 11867.png]
Nice pick Smile

* evanzo23 starts tracking license plate