Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scheduled Clan Intra
(12-16-2011, 02:04 PM)evanzo23 Wrote:
(12-16-2011, 01:25 PM)Noobicus Wrote: I know everyone is generally busy during the holidays, but most everyone should have some time off over the next two weeks. Maybe we can schedule a couple of 3v3 or 4v4 clan intras? Please post here what days and times you are confident that you will be able to play. I hope we can get something going!

Frankly, my schedule depends upon what is thrust upon it. Right now, you can assume that I will be on at any time... That way I can accommodate you guys!

[Image: 11867.png]
any time, any place.
* Nightmare has no life.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Yep, I'm good for some intras too.
As long as they aren't in the early morning (GMT+11), it should be fine.

EDIT: Also, we could occasionally do some fun game modes. :>
eg. Zombies (if anyone else played that earlier in the year), and Realistic (where you have to turn of all your HUD, including crosshairs).
i DEF have to get on IRC more, I approveIdea
03/20/80
I haven't been that much on IRC, i have to finish all the essays and help my counselor with the transcript/other stuff in 2 week's time..
[Image: 11867.png]
BUMP

7PM Eastern Time, tomorrow(Friday)
Be there or be square.
B}'s only. Unless all 20 of us fail to show up. Then we can grab B}Aight as usual. :3

10am on a Saturday morning? Bah...
4pm is such a bad time for me anyways ._.

A lot of people will cycle through my house such as errands coming to a close and it usually involves me. I prompt for 3pm, or nightmares 6PM instead.
That can work too. 6pm-7pm gogo all.

I could probably do something like 6PM my time. I guess I'll hop on IRC then if anyone wants a game (if not a clan intra).