Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alright chaps?
Hey all Smile

Just a quick introduction, (requested by ShadowZ)

names Mr.OpTic in game, and im currently in the {BoB} clan. I think ive been playing AC since late 2009, possibly start of 2010. I spent most of my time belonging to =SA=, where i developed a lot in =SA= not just in skill but personally too. Im currently 18 years of age, and studying Professional Cookery at my local College.

Anyway, enough of that blab! Most of you know me, but i felt i owed you all an introduction. See you in IRC or in game Smile
Welcome to the forums. Nice avatar.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Aekom picked it out for him (for those of you who don't recognize it, it is the symbol of the former hacking group LulzSec).
I approve.
:D
Mmmm... Hey Optic, does a job as a chef get u lotsa cash ? Tongue Those posh restruants serve mini as meals and charge like ... a hundred bucks for like ............ a mini cake that you can finish in a bite ............... I went to this posh restruant once.... They were serving mac and cheese for $35 and it was pretty much normal mac and cheese xept the portion was soooooo tiny , and they added abit of parsley .... and they call that professional cooking :L Anyways welcome to the forum :D
lol, people are still getting arrested for LulzSec. XD
Welcome mate, thanks for introducing yourself on our forums. :}
Yah <3's all round Smile
Titan Wrote:does a job as a chef get u lotsa cash ?

Nope.

Titan Wrote:I went to this posh restruant once.... They were serving mac and cheese

O_O.

Ty for warm welcome.

Lol, noidea wtf titan's on... strange lil dude.
Welcome to our abode Smile
Thanks all Smile