Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ac_box_factory
Including me? Trollface
The main creators of the map Tongue
So that would be me.
:D
Cool map...it's pretty big and reminds me of another map that Nightmare likes....
[Image: 307198.png]
(09-03-2011, 09:03 PM)Droid Wrote: Cool map...it's pretty big and reminds me of another map that Nightmare likes....
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
[Image: AK7ba.png]

What map?
(thinks that it is Nightmare's first map) :DD
We played a test game. :D Pretty epic too considering the unbalanced teams(booooo triple shuffle)
Razta+Zarj vs Nightmare + Ronald_Reagan CTF ac_box_factory

[Image: f739422e3e894598b1043fb.png]

Couple notes I got from the gameplay.

1) The hallway to the left of the RVSF (inside)base seemed like a poor way to go if RVSF are about to spawn/or in the general area(easy to cut off flagrunners). If no RVSF are in that area, then that hallway is still the ninja path it's meant to be.(Razta avoided detection using that path a few times!) :D

2) The walkways on the side of the roads leading to the CLA (outside)base are useful for getting by undetected. At least for smaller games like this. Seems like only CLA's playing defensively would use these. I used them a lot to grab those flags. Wink

3) Zarj wants more details. Especially in the bigger, plainer areas. We have more revisions planned before it's officially released, so we will do what we can. Heart

oh, and thanks to Razta/RR/Zarj for playing+giving input. Heart

1) I expected it to be a route for the random players to take xD

2) Yes! At least it has been used Wink

3) I have some ideas, and I hope Nightmare does too! Smile
(09-04-2011, 03:49 PM)evanzo23 Wrote: 1) I expected it to be a route for the random players to take xD

2) Yes! At least it has been used Wink

3) I have some ideas, and I hope Nightmare does too! Smile

1+2) Sleepy
3) I hope you have A LOT of ideas