Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ac_B}
Due to B}'s first birthday today, Droid and I(with some help from the shadster) have created this small but effective map. Wink Dark brown/black letters on white floor normally, but my mapshot likes the red color for some reason...but yeah makes it look cool anyways xD
[Image: 515e3fd0864347c5a913459.png]
[Image: AK7ba.png]

[Troll]My Z is supposed to be capitalised. You forgot the 23 in evanzo's name![/Troll]

Otherwise, great job guys!
@ 23. we were keeping things short and tidy. like not spelling out RR's full name.

and the Z could be capitalized, just small Wink
xD
Zz

(08-11-2011, 12:42 PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: [Troll]You forgot the 23 in evanzo's name![/Troll]

F1
(08-11-2011, 12:34 PM)Nightmare Wrote: Due to B}'s first birthday today, Droid and I(with some help from the shadster) have created this small but effective map. Wink...

Love it!!!
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Also.

1) This is on Bold. bserv.pbclan.tk 1492. So anyone should be able to go there, type in /ctf ac_B} and have it pop up. Wink
2) the little []'s on the left part, inside of the "B"...are ladders. There are two wells inside the B!
3) though the map is just two bases hooked together, it balances out smoothly. Both wells in the CLA base have health packs, which is clearly a nice thing to have. And for CTF, RVSF's base has no cover, meaning CLA's need to power through. :D

(08-11-2011, 03:02 PM)Nightmare Wrote: And for CTF, RVSF's base has no cover, meaning CLA's need to power through. :D

What about the names!? Are they short enough to jump over? (i.e. three cubes)
Yeah you can walk on em as far as I know.
And mind you that "B" was a blocky 8 thing till I showed up Wink
(08-11-2011, 03:13 PM)evanzo23 Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 03:02 PM)Nightmare Wrote: And for CTF, RVSF's base has no cover, meaning CLA's need to power through. :D

What about the names!? Are they short enough to jump over? (i.e. three cubes)

RVSF's base is with all of our names. one cube high, walk over them with ease.(the strength of this base being no cover for charging enemies.)
CLA's "B}" Base, has the "B}" lifted up a few cubes, for cover. The healthwells being this base's strength Wink

Looks awesome. I wanna try playing this sometime.
Keep cubin'!