Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Application Invitation Extended to Razta: [Accepted]
Indeed.
Verse or RR please remove all unrelated posts except my invite and Razta's actual app.
Kthxbai
(07-19-2011, 02:00 PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Indeed.
Verse or RR please remove all unrelated posts except my invite and Razta's actual app.
Kthxbai

* evanzo23 inserts thought

Well, if we all had mod....
>:}D
don't you dare finish said thought
(07-19-2011, 05:17 PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: >:}D
don't you dare finish said thought

I should get mod already and accepted for all the spam in my application.
Sheesh.

xD
Yah <3's all round Smile
lololol
yes
Ok I got my usual 3 phase match in with Razta!

First Phase, Razta's choice
Mode: Last Swiss Standing
Map: AC_Gothic
I was very glad you picked this map with this mode. I have been slaughtered so many times on AC_Douze in this mode it was a nice change of scenery to get slaughtered on this map. I don't have really much to say other than you are a much better grenade thrower than me. The true test in this arena is Droid, I would love to see that match if it ever happens. Well done. I did improve toward the end, but that was just so I died less.
ScreenShot

Second Phase, My Choice
Mode: Keep the Flag
Map: AC_Aqueous
So far I've done this map/mode combo with every applicant. I don't have much to say other than, I really liked your performance. You can definitely use the overlay map very well, you guns were very hot (there were several time I thought I'd escape from you and didn't), and your defense was magnificent. I also noticed that you copied one of my tactics: keeping the flag close to where you picked it up. Although I won this match, I experienced several wonderful spawns in game which gave me a definite edge. I consider Razta's performance as good or better than mine. He used his guns well and adapted--all without sound which I consider an essential on this map/mode combo.
Razta, you did fantastic!
ScreenShot

Third Phase, My Choice
Mode: Survivor
Map: AC_Werk
Ok I loved this match the most. To level the playing field I took off my headphones, that way we were on an equal footing, both without sound. At first this was very disconcerting and you can tell from the logs: Razta took an early lead and held it for the entire game. I should note that just past the 6 minute mark the score was Razta 8, Verse 3. I was getting squashed. It was then the I got the hang of it, or at least started failing less. I found my mojo and that felt good, as I have been floundering to find it for the past 3 weeks. The game was fascinating! I purposely don't jump or squat much because of the noise it makes but here, I made as much noise as I wanted! So despite losing sound I discovered a whole new range of movent! Razta you have shown me a new way to play. Ok, so half way through I worked out the kinks and gave Razta some real competition. Although I lost, I think I might have been able to pull through for a win. Ok so this phase has been more about me than Razta (sorry Razta). The thing that popped out about you was your gun accuracy and weldability. Twice I thought I had you pinned for sure and you would turn on me like an pitbull in an clamp your cross-hair on my body! You tied me one and beat me another. Well done.
ScreenShot

In conclusion I found Razta's performance admirable, he is adaptable, has good aim, and is fun to play with. But most importantly he has a positive outlook and builds people up. Don't think I can write a much more positive review about him than this. Razta, well done.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

xD "Ratza"
[Image: AK7ba.png]

(07-22-2011, 01:35 PM)Nightmare Wrote: xD "Ratza"

Dammit I really enjoyed those games and it was a lot of fun!!!
I really wish you didn't misspell my name several times though! Lmao!

Also had 2 matches with RR today, really fun, challenging games which I also enjoyed.
Game #1: ac_arid OSOK.
RR's PICK
Very nice game, even though RR got confused before this match and decided he wanted OSOK rather than TOSOK, which made me lol :D
[Image: th_20110722_213041_ac_arid_OSOK.jpg]

Game #2: ac_douze LSS
MY PICK
Yes I took the cheap way out and went douze for LSS, I don't usually do this but hey it was early in the morning for me, it's still not even 10am yet. GG All around, with some really nice nades gettin flung around the map Tongue
[Image: th_20110722_214123_ac_douze_LSS.jpg]

Thanks for the games, and the support you guys have been showing me, this is why I <3 you guys. :D
Yah <3's all round Smile
(07-22-2011, 01:57 PM)Razta Wrote:

I really wish you didn't misspell my name [EVERY] time though! Lmao!

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!
I was being so careful to misspell it too!!!!
(I misspelled the first time I wrote it and made sure everything was the same. Bah humbug sorry)

Ok I fixed it!

* Verse failth
* Verse fixeth

[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

(07-22-2011, 02:32 PM)Verse Wrote:
(07-22-2011, 01:57 PM)Razta Wrote:

I really wish you didn't misspell my name [EVERY] time though! Lmao!

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!
I was being so careful to misspell it too!!!!
(I misspelled the first time I wrote it and made sure everything was the same. Bah humbug sorry)

Ok I fixed it!

* Verse failth
* Verse fixeth

Lmao Verse xD
Anywhodar, I had some matches with ShadowZ also today, and they were very fun! ShadowZ always has something to say after killing/being killed which was very amusing. :]

Anyway first was my pick, even though I insisted shadowz pick first, but hey I hope that ship is going well for you mate!
Pick#1
MY PICK
[Image: th_20110723_002540_ac_gothic_SURV.jpg]

Yes as you may have gathered I do like the gothic map for 1v1, i prefer it over desert, idk why it just appeals to me more Tongue gg though, ShadowZ discovered the AR here. WELL DONE MATE!!! Cool

Pick#2
SHADZ PICK

[Image: th_20110723_004131_ac_arid_TOSOK.jpg]

Yes it would seem that the popular B} choice would be ac_arid in a one shot one kill mode, which is actually a delightfully fun mode that I haven't really explored on such a map. I usually don't like arid because of the pubs but in 1v1 [t]osok it is a lot of fun, thanks for introducing this map/mode to me!
Good game shadow, I found this quite amusing, HAHA, a bit silly I always knew where to find you though ;] Should have done osok, thats what RR changed to after picking tosok arid aswell. Still enjoyable though.

PICK #3
My Request

Even though I had defeated shadowz twice already I requested we play some LSS because well, i've vsed everyone else so far at LSS and I find it quite fun indeed, so shad agreed and we naded away!
The end result: Lots of explosions and body parts splattered all over the map ac_douze after a great game with shadow and some suprising explosions at moments.
Here is the ss:
[Image: th_20110723_005259_ac_douze_LSS.jpg]

Very much enjoyed these games, loved the scares we both got from each other, was very fun as it always is with ShadowZ, he is a great guy, very funny and always willing to keep fragging, determination = ShadowZ.

Hope you likey B}!
Razta out until next time ;]

Yah <3's all round Smile