Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Fun and May Month. [Update]
First things first, I added a couple profile boxes. You now can display your favorite mode, and your favorite weapon. I was at a loss as to what I could do, so I just added those. Go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Below bio is the boxes. Or just try to follow this link: http://pbclan.tk/forum/usercp.php?action=profile

Ahhh May.

I forgot what all we did. I think we closed off apps to try to slow them down. Like that worked Wink. We have increased requirements to get invited after realizing our first failure, yet one member has been invited since them.

* Ronald_Reagan fact checks.
Hm, turns out that we closed off apps in April. And tightened them in May. Who knew?

We have accepted Droid (early May) and most recently evanzo23 (couple days ago) to our clan! Both having fairly long app times. Score! Our current member count is now up to 8.

I have to make a note of Xu|Aight, who has been very close to the clan, always hanging out in IRC, and insisting on games with our applicants. Thank you Aight!
What about "Sexiest B} Member?" Wink
(05-27-2011, 03:18 AM)Orynge Wrote: What about "Sexiest B} Member?" Wink

My avatar says it all.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Well, I didn't want to copy Xu too much. Nor did I want to make myself look much better than I already do Wink
Quote:You now can display your favorite mode, and your favorite weapon.

Favorite map for future update? :D

You also forgot Zarj and I's 2-0 win in the cm vs Hype!

Ah, sorry about that lack of a mention! I'll add favorite map sometime. Keep on your toes as I may not announce it Wink
RR
1) Favorite Map still needs to be done. :D
2) would it be possible for you to put a site icon for this website? You know when you go on say, google, and it shows the "g" up in the corner of the tab. :D You could use a simple, but clear "PB" or something. Smile

(06-21-2011, 11:54 AM)Nightmare Wrote: site icon
a "favicon"

Just FYI there are lots of webtools that help you make the 10px by 10px image.

[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Nightmare out of curiosity how'd you change your little subtitle? (White Crow)
(06-22-2011, 09:08 AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Nightmare out of curiosity how'd you change your little subtitle? (White Crow)

looks like you figured it out already. Undecided