Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell yeah
No
only of my good parts Tongue (which are very few and sometimes nonexistent Tongue)
A trip down memory lane!
[Image: screenshot20110216at110.jpg]
[Image: screenshot20110216at111.jpg]
[Image: screenshot20110224at742.jpg]
A good match with Xu from way back when Wink
Those were the days...
Nice reserve battery power, bro.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

BTW Orynge I haz complaint.
THESE SCREENIES WEREN'T ON THE XU SITE!
Aight and Kchub must not have posted their defeats.... *grumble*grumble*
* Shadz wants some recognition from Xu after a particularly embarassing screenie against Anarchist...even though it was for fun Tongue
----------------------------------
Fun games with Cemer today:
[Image: 20110809165741acdesert3.jpg]
[Image: 20110809171431acaridctf.jpg]
He performed very well in these matches, a pleasant surprise. I'm disappointed in myself for losing to him in the CTF in terms of k/d since he knifed me twice!!!!!
Ah well I'm a flagrunner at heart.
BTW ChO was being very annoying during the matches, complaining about the length of the rounds during the TSURV match and then saying how much health I had left whenever Cemer and I ran into each other on arid. Very annoying. I called him some choice words lol. Then later on he was like, oh it seems that Cemer was holding out on you like you did. He said that I've played better before, which may be true, but not because of holding out. Jerk.
Anywho good games Cemer <3
You mean zis?
Xu|Anarchist (now eQ.|Nukpwr) vs. =SA=ShadowZ (now B}ShadowZ or The_Mystic_{B})
[Image: 20100810161354trenchest.png]
Wow that's a Zinger...
Ah I don't think that's what ShadowZ was referring too. But there are some cool clouds in that picture.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Yeah Orynge that's the one that embarrassed me (Even though it was for fun and we were chatting the whole time so it wasn't serious lol)
But what I was complaining about to you was that Aight and Kchub conveniently didn't post their defeat at the hands of Lateralus and I.
XU Y U NO POST LOSSES?! Tongue
Whoa, I remember trenches...

[on topic]But nice match! [/on topic]
Code:
[13:23] <+Xu|Orynge> B}ShadowZ: In finishing, those were the days when Aight and kchub were playing so many games together, that it would be considered spamming if they posted all of them