Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Internet Browser(s) Do You Use?
Heart 
This section of the forum is rather empty. Wink
Anyways, as the title says, tell which browser/or browsers you use, and why. :D

My primary browser(using it 99% of the time, for any task needed) is Opera. Heart
[Image: 41592_7317379972_8364582_q.jpg]
My internet has random "I hate Nightmare" fits so the Opera turbo function helps out with the slow connection that pops up sometimes. Tab stacking is nice when I have a million tabs open. And their mouse gestures are nicely done. Rolleyes And its fastExclamation And more. Nightmare = Opera fanboy.

My back-up/secondary browser is Songbird.
[Image: Songbird_Icon_with_Glow_by_CassidyJames.png]
It's basically an internet browser mixed with a music player. So you can listen to your favorite music, while chatting with your clanmates on IRC, while googling how to bake cookies. I guess its more a good music player with a browser built in, but yeah. Its "powered by mozilla" so its got part firefox in there somewhere. :D

[Image: AK7ba.png]

I use Chrome, however I'll look into Comodo.

I actually didn't really go browser shopping much Tongue
Saffffffffffffffffffffffffari
Firefox. I used IE for years until woop.us blocked me and I decided it was time to switch to a real browser.
Keep cubin'!
IE for downloads.
Chrome for YouTube.
Firefox for everything else.

I used to use Safari for everything else, but I got sick of it.
(04-27-2011, 06:41 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: I use Chrome, however I'll look into Comodo.

I actually didn't really go browser shopping much Tongue

You probably don't have to as long as you don't randomly jump into bad websites. :p
Its pretty much the exact same thing.
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/det...ndpbikblnp
install gogogo
xD

I love chrome alternates. I have used chrome or a chrome hybrid almost continuously since it's initial release in September of 2008. Currently I am using Iron for my everyday browsing. If I'm doing an intensive research project, I'll utilize Firefox 4 with zotero, xmarks, and other research tools.

I use Iron because of it's emphasis on security, privacy and ad blocking (before there were chrome plugins--I still utilize its integrated ad blocker with Fanboy's adblock list). Chrome has a lot of built in mechanisms to track a users use of the product, Iron doesn't, Google already has enough info about me, it doesn't need more
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

There are browsers other than Internet Explorer? Huh

jk. I use Firefox. I have used Chrome, it was just okay for me. Guess, I don't have a need for high powered specialized browsers. Undecided
In general, I like Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, but right now I only use Firefox. I'm maybe going to use Google Chrome more and more cause Firefox crashes quite often and Google Chrome never crashed when I used it Smile.
Only thing about the Chrome Clones is, I wish they'd do a lot more to make themselves different.

Opera <3