Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aekom's poorly written app [Withdrawn]
Below was written before ShadowZ [EDIT] and CharlyMurphie [/EDIT] supported your application.

Aekom just so you know, there are some deadlines that you need to meet. The first is getting 2 members to support your application within the first week. The second deadline is getting 25% of our membership to support your application right now, it's between 3 and 4, but as we have some old guard member it is much closer to 3 than 4. So, you have two weeks from today to get one more person to support your application. Unless I get over ruled and people say it's 4, but I think it's safe to say that you're well on your way.
[EDIT] You have 4, so you're past all the deadlines. Now us B}ers have deadlines to meet.[/EDIT]
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

(03-22-2012, 05:56 PM)charlymurphie Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 04:34 AM)Aekom Wrote: time I join the ranks of people stupid enough to risk their lives for politicians. Wink
I'm CharlyMurphie and I support this messageTongue

HAHA YES!

:O this app surprised me more than http://ladder.thebillybobs-rocking-on.net/node/177

but Aekom, you're an awesome guy - and I love B} - and therefore I would think it'll be pretty cool if your application went through ;D

btw... B}Aekom sounds like Bacon. Just sayin'. YUMMMMM
He forgot to advertise his website - ae.com
I know it doesn't matter. But i support this application.

gl mate
Thanks everyone, and

(03-22-2012, 05:58 PM)Verse Wrote: You have 4, so you're past all the deadlines. Now us B}ers have deadlines to meet.

Cool, I'll have to ask you what that's about later. : )
[Image: A2Rm7.gif]
F11 xD
I fear I've applied too soon. For the next couple of months, I'm gonna be a lil less active on AC to focus on other things IRL. If someone can put this application on hold for now, I'll be back in the near future to carry on. Wink
You'll be aight.

As long as you're here more than Bukz, you're fine :D
Had a chat with shadowZ and Droid, and I guess my lack of activity won't be much of a problem. I'll carry on the application and try and get involved as much as I can for these months. Smile
Fuuuu pick a side xD
This is like Razta being MIA/Not MIA lololol.